Christmas in Nice at the Best Western Plus Hotel Masséna
Category : Events
Christmas Eve is fast approaching! Our 4-star hotel at the heart of Nice is ready to make your stay on the French Riviera paced up by the magic of Christmas. The City of Nice proposes a new theme every year and this winter, it's time for space to be put in the spotlight. The traditional Christmas village and shops will be waiting for you on the Albert 1er Garden, as well as the big wheel, the ice rink, and many other Christmas animations for young and old.
Magical Christmas at the Hotel Masséna
The Best Western Plus Hotel Masséna Nice is located a stone's throw away from all the Christmas activities, which are concentrated on the Place Masséna, the Albert 1st Garden and the Promenade du Paillon. By booking your stay at our 4-star hotel, you will be a minute’s walk from the party. The Best Western Plus Hotel Masséna Nice make you experience the magic of Christmas upon your arrival with a warm welcome and decorations at the receptions, in the bar and in the breakfast room. From December 11, light garlands and Christmas balls will illuminate the entire ground floor of the hotel, and a Christmas tree will be installed in the lobby. On December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st, the breakfast will be festive with, in addition to the traditional buffet, smoked salmon, toasts of foie gras, fish terrines and macaroons.
Christmas holidays 2017 in Nice: Santa Claus sets off to conquer space!
Celebrating Christmas in Nice is a unique experience! From December 2nd 2017 to January 1st 2018, the whole city is lit up with Christmas decorations and many activities are offered:
- Huge cosmic Christmas trees (up to 20m high) and an igloo village are installed on the Promenade du Paillon, with luminous effects.
- A traditional Christmas village will be held in the Albert 1er Garden, with 60 boutiques and tasting stands.
- A giant Santa Claus from space is placed in front of the Lenval Hospital on the Promenade des Anglais.
- In the Place Masséna, admire a 360° view of the whole Nice and the Christmas market at the top of the Ferris wheel.
- For the amateurs of slides, you can pull on the ice skates at the outdoor rink to slip in the middle of the fairy of Christmas and in the atmosphere of the Christmas village.
- In the Vieux-Nice district, a life-size crib will be set up on Place Rossetti, an 8-minute walk from Best Western Plus Hotel Massena Nice.
The Best Western Plus Hotel Masséna Nice is the perfect place for Christmas holidays. The decorations in the hotel, its central position and the gentle team of our 4-star hotel at the heart of Nice near to the animations and city-centre restaurants will make your stay unforgettable.